The intentionally different ALDI business model has fans across the country raving about the company’s fast and affordable shopping experience, award-winning exclusive brands, and weekly lineup of limited time ALDI Finds. Local shoppers can experience the ALDI difference themselves when the new Visalia store opens on Thursday, January 4 at 8:00 a.m. The store will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
To celebrate, the first 100 customers will receive a gift card as part of the ALDI Golden Ticket gift card giveaway program.*** Shoppers can also enter a sweepstakes during the grand opening weekend January 4 through January 7 for a chance to win a $500 ALDI gift card. ****
“Our stores are designed to make grocery shopping smarter, faster and easier,” said Tom Cindel, Moreno Valley Group Director of Operations & Logistics for ALDI. “We’re excited to open our first ALDI store in [City] and introduce local customers to a new, more affordable way of shopping.”
Doubling Down on the ALDI Differences:
Low-price leader: Providing access to affordable groceries is important and that’s why ALDI is committed to offering fresh food at the lowest possible prices.
- Simplicity: ALDI takes a simple approach to retailing that saves customers time and money. By carrying a carefully selected range of products, the frustrating guesswork from shopping is removed. ALDI sells exactly what customers need. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Happiness guaranteed: ALDI is so confident in its products that every item is backed by its Twice as Nice Guarantee.***** If for any reason a customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of a product, ALDI will gladly replace the product AND refund it.
- ALDI-exclusive products: ALDI sells mostly exclusive brands, making up 90% of the items on shelves. Shoppers will find meats, fresh produce, sustainable seafood, unbeatable cheese and wine selections, and food for every taste and lifestyle (gluten-free, plant-based, etc.) Shoppers will also discover weekly offerings of limited-time ALDI Finds like seasonal food, home goods and more.
- Sustainability: Knowing sustainability is as important to customers as it is for ALDI, the brand is proud to be raising the bar on sustainability without raising prices for shoppers. ALDI recently implemented a series of initiatives to lower greenhouse gases, reduce food and operational waste, and improve packaging. To learn more about sustainability at ALDI, click here.
- Online shopping and curbside pickup: Nearly all ALDI locations nationwide provide customers with convenient shopping options, including grocery delivery, and Curbside Grocery Pickup.****** Visit shop.aldi.us to place an order.
- Exceptional employment: As an award-winning, nationally acclaimed employer, ALDI prides itself on offering excellent working environments, competitive pay and rewarding careers. Just like ALDI products, the brand’s careers are also recognized repeatedly, and ALDI has been named one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes seven times in the past eight years. ALDI is constantly creating new jobs. To learn more about working at ALDI and search current openings, please visit careers.aldi.us.
ALDI is one of America’s fastest-growing retailers, serving millions of customers across the country each month. Our disciplined approach to operating with simplicity and efficiency gives our customers great products at the lowest possible prices. For six years running, ALDI has been recognized as No. 1 in price according to the dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report.* ALDI strives to have a positive impact on its customers, employees and communities by being socially and environmentally responsible, earning ALDI recognition as a leading grocer in sustainability*******. In addition to helping protect the planet, ALDI helps customers save time and money through convenient shopping options via in-store, curbside pickup or delivery at shop.aldi.us. For more information about ALDI, visit aldi.us.