Go online to get your tickets today! Use the code ENEWS1 for $3 off each admission ticket you purchase online. Click here to purchase tickets now.
World Ag Expo®: Plan Your Trip and See it All
With so much to do and see, how can you possibly get to it all? My Show Planner, powered by Map Your Show, is your key to taking on World Ag Expo®. Search exhibitors by keyword, product category, company name, location, and more.
New for 2023:
- Western States Beefmaster Breed Association joins the WW Livestock Demonstration PavilionSee demonstrations with livestock every day of the show! You’ll find WW Livestock Systems and the demonstrations in their pavilion at the corner of Median & U Streets at the East side of the grounds.
- Test Drives & DemonstrationsMore exhibitors than ever before will demonstrate their equipment in their space. Check this list to see who gets added each week!
- Location Change: VIP Event TentThe home for ticketed and private events at the show, the VIP Event Tent is now inside the grounds on the East side of the show. Go to https://bit.ly/WAE23-SpecialEvents to see some of the events taking place here.
Accommodations are Filling Up Fast: Book Now!
Remember to book your accommodations as soon as possible. We strongly suggest planning your stay in advance, as many of our local hotels fill up during the days surrounding the show.
World Ag Expo does not partner with any travel agencies, and does not offer any hotel blocks. Please book directly with local hotels or work with area Visitor Bureaus at https://www.worldagexpo.com/attendees/ in the General Information section.
Pavilion A and B – Booth #2332, Booth #2333, Booth #2334, Booth #2335
Seametrics is a designer and manufacturer of a variety of flow metering and submersible sensors. We offer a highly accurate and durable family of electromagnetic flow measurement and smart sensor solutions to fit a wide range of agricultural and irrigation applications. TechnoFlo Systems, a valued Seametrics partner centrally located in the San Joaquin Valley, has over 70 years of agricultural flow measurement experience. With 100 years of combined flow measurement experience, our team has the knowledge and willingness to meet any customers’ flow requirements.
Rules of Entry
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks within the grounds, buildings, entrances and gates. Security checks are ongoing.
- Please supervise children at all times. Tram and cart traffic can be dangerous.
- Documentary evidence of an active CCW license is required for all firearms
- Knives under 4″ are permitted
- ADA approved service animals (ex. Dogs and miniature horses) are permitted. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Owner must clean up after their service animals.
- Unlicensed guns
- Explosive devices
- Comfort animals and pets – please note: it is a misdemeanor criminal violation to misrepresent a dog as a service animal CA Penal Code 365.7
- Knives with blades longer than 4″
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive
- Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind outside of designated exhibit space
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the show or any associated facility
Event Details at-a-Glance
2023 World Ag Expo® 4500 S. Laspina St., Tulare
$20 gate admission, $17 online ticket price with discount code ENEWS1 entered at checkout
February 14 & February 15: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, February 16: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.