The chambers receiving the CalChamber’s 2022 President’s Circle Award were announced during the CalChamber Capitol Summit in Sacramento.
“Our top local chamber partners play leading roles as community problem solvers and the voice of business on public policy,” said Jennifer Johnson, CalChamber director of local chamber relations. “We commend them for all their hard work over the last year fighting on behalf of California business.”
President’s Circle Award recipients published vote records of their state legislators on key business issues, generated letters to state elected officials on issues of interest to members and participated in the CalChamber compliance product resale program at an exemplary level.
Four of the chambers have received the award all 14 years it has been presented.
The 2022 recipients of the President’s Circle Award are as follows. An * marks the chambers that have received the award all 14 years:
- Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce*: Nicholas Ortiz, president/CEO
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce: Bret Schanzenbach, president/CEO
- Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce*: Danielle Borja, president/CEO
- Corona Chamber of Commerce: Bobby Spiegel, president/CEO
- Greater High Desert Chamber of Commerce: Mark Creffield, president/CEO
- Imperial Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce: Bari Bean Smith, CEO
- Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce: Kim Cousins, president/CEO
- Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce*: Jeremy Harris, president/CEO
- Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce*: Cindy Roth, president/CEO
- Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce: Glenn Morris, president/CEO
- Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce: Kathi Van Etten, president/CEO
- The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Brawley: Ramiro Urias, CEO
- Tulare Chamber of Commerce: Donnette Silva Carter, president/CEO
- West Ventura County Business Alliance: Nancy Lindholm, president/CEO