The grass is cut, hot dogs are on the grill, beer is cold, it’s time for baseball in the Central Valley! The Visalia Rawhide are ready to take the field at Valley Strong Ballpark on Friday, April 8, at 6:45 P.M., gates open at 5:30 P.M.! The team kicks off the season going against the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers) April 8 – 10. There will be exclusive giveaways all weekend!
Friday, April 8 at 6:45 P.M. – Opening Night
- Opening Night souvenir pint glass giveaway for the first 250 fans (sponsored by Michelob Ultra)
- Post-game fireworks (sponsored by Budweiser and Bueno Beverage Company)
Saturday, April 9 at 6:30 P.M. – All American Saturdays brought to you by Budweiser and Bueno Beverage Company
- All veterans and active military personnel can purchase a $10 bundle, which includes a ticket and a $5 food and beverage voucher. Must present military ID at ticket office.
- Stadium replica giveaway for the first 500 fans (sponsored by Valley Strong Credit Union)
Sunday, April 10 at 1:00 P.M. – Barks and Brews presented by Heiskell’s Feed Depot and BarrelHouse Brewing Company – Everyday Heroes presented by A&W Restaurants
- 2019 Championship Pennant giveaway for the first 500 fans (sponsored by Pools Plus)
The Rawhide released their full promotional calendar on their website, highlights this season include three nights specifically designed for sensory challenged individuals, Richard Torrez Jr. and Derek Carr bobblehead giveaways. Along with various nights celebrating first responders, veterans, active military, teachers, and more. Tickets for Opening Weekend and the entire 2022 season are available for purchase at RawhideBaseball.com. If you would like to book a group outing, please call 559-732-4433 for details.