Moose’s Meals, Inc. is pleased to announce it has been awarded six grants from the Walmart Community Foundation totaling $7,300.00. These funds will be used to keep the pet food pantry stocked so no pet is turned away due to lack of supplies.
Grant recipients are selected by Walmart store management on a local level. Moose’s Meals, Inc. received grants from the following Walmart locations:
- Walmart #2536, 1110 E. Prosperity Ave., Tulare, California;
- Walmart Supercenter #1645, 250 S. 12th Ave., Hanford, California;
- Walmart Supercenter #5394, 770 W. El Monte Way, Dinuba, California;
- Walmart #1826, 1819 E. Noble Ave., Visalia, California;
- Walmart Supercenter #5956, 3750 S. Mooney Blvd., Visalia, California; and
- Walmart Neighborhood Market #5635, 1320 N. Demaree St., Visalia, California
Grant funds will be used to purchase dog and cat food when in-kind donations run low so that Moose’s Meals can hold a distribution every month.
Walmart Community Foundation is committed to service projects and organizations in the community, and Moose’s Meals is pleased to be a recipient of their funds and that store managers believe in our organization’s mission.