Tulare County Registrar of Voters, Rita A. Woodard, announced that Nomination Papers for offices to be voted on at the June 7, 2016 Primary Election were made available beginning on Tuesday, February 16, 2016, and will be available through Friday, March 11, 2016, in the Elections Division, Government Plaza, 5951 South Mooney Blvd. in Visalia.
The offices for which Nomination Papers will be available are as follows:
- U.S. Representative in Congress 21st District
- U.S. Representative in Congress 22nd District
- U.S. Representative in Congress 23rd District
- Member of State Assembly 23rd District
- Member of State Assembly 26th District
- County Supervisor 1st District
- County Supervisor 2nd District
- County Supervisor 3rd District
NOTE: Some offices require nomination signatures which are gathered during the nomination period, February 16, 2016 through March 11, 2016. Contact the Elections office for further information.
Office hours are: 7:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Thursday; 8am to noon on Friday; 8am to 5pm on Friday, March 11, 2016.
For further information regarding filing for an elective office, call (559) 624-7300 or for information on nomination papers that have been filed, check the current Candidate list online at http://www.tularecounty.ca.gov/registrarofvoters.