CSET Offers Free Water Bill Assistance to Tulare County Residents

Community Services Employment Training (CSET) is offering free residential water bill assistance to low-income households with their residential water utility bill to prevent disruption in vital water services and to promote water conservation. The residential water bill assistance is made possible by a grant from the State of California’s Drought Water Assistance Program (DWAP).

CSET is partnering with local water providers to enhance the effectiveness of outreach and coordinate payment of a client’s current, past due and/or disconnected water utility bill. Water providers in the following communities are participating: Allensworth, Alpaugh, Dinuba, Exeter, Farmersville, Porterville, Tulare, Woodlake, Cutler, Earlimart, Ivanhoe, Orosi, Pixley, Richgrove, Strathmore, Teviston and Woodville. Residents within those communities who meet income eligibility requirements may apply.

“We are pleased to offer the water bill assistance during this time of need,” stated Nora Carrillo, CSET’s assistant director of energy and housing. “These funds will be a great help to local residents.”

Tulare County residents interested in applying for DWAP assistance should call 741-4607 or 741-4652. Residents must provide water bills for the current and previous months. Funding is limited and will be distributed on a first-come first-served basis.

One thought on “CSET Offers Free Water Bill Assistance to Tulare County Residents

(Commenter ID is a unique per-article, per-person commenter identifier. If multiple names have the same Commenter ID, it is likely they are the same person. For more information, click here.)

  1. Please send information on where I make an appointment for water bill finding. We need it asap.

Use your voice

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *