The Visalia Chamber of Commerce announced the 2014 Man, Woman and Emerging Leaders Year finalists. The winners are kept top secret until the Annual Awards Celebration on June 19th at the Visalia Convention Center. The chamber received many nominations for these prestigious awards, which honor those individuals who consistently go above and beyond to support our community.
The 2014 Man and Woman and Emerging Leaders of the Year finalists include:
Woman of the Year Finalists – Debbie Gullord, Cheryl Christman, Marie Morrison, Helen Hurley and Debbie Terry.
- Man of the Year Finalists – Robert Line, Don Ritter, Jody Graves and Sam Sciacca.
- Emerging Leaders – Ben Filiponi, Matt Graham, Sarah Heaney, July Hong, Steve McCartha, Jennifer Pendergraft, Darcy Stotesberry and Rosalinda Verde.
- The 2014 small, medium, large, agri-business and non-profit of the year finalists include:
- Small Business Finalists – Adventure Park Visalia, Details Party Rental, Visalia Eye Center and Zylstra Automotive.
- Medium Business Finalists – Milan Institute, Prestige Assisted Living, ServiceMaster by Benevento, Suncrest Bank and Visalia Ceramic Tile.
- Large Business Finalists – Bank of the Sierra, Butler Manufacturing/BlueScope Buildings North America, Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores West Coast Distribution Center, Redwood Springs Healthcare Center and Visalia Medical Clinic.
- Agri-Business Finalists – Cacciatore Fine Wines & Olive Oil Company, Farmer’s Fury Winery, Lawrence Tractor and Rabobank.
- Non-Profit of the Year Finalists – CASA of Tulare County, Family Services Tulare County, Hands in the Community, Happy Trails Riding Academy, Read for Life and Sweet Nectar Society.
The Annual Awards Celebration on June 19th begins at 6pm with a social hour featuring entertainment, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Dinner will be served at 7pm and the main event will begin at 8pm. Tickets are $70 each, or you can reserve a table of eight for $520. Call the Visalia Chamber office for more details at 734-5876.